Capital Group is seeking individuals to fulfill the role of Program Manager to support FAA's AJR-X Operational Readiness Program Office. Applicants should have federal experience in a technical or managerial business in relation to functional responsibilities, excellent customer service and problem-solving skills, strong organizational skills and attention to detail, strong communication skills both verbal and written.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following
- Governance, alignment, assurance, management, integration, optimization, tracking, finances, infrastructure, planning, and improvement.
- Provide supervision of a project or multiple projects to achieve the Program Office’s vision. Typically work leading a team and perform liaison activities with upper management and stakeholders.
- Manage the development and execution of a Quality Control Plan, provide quality assurance checks and balances for compliance with standards and vision alignment.
- Planning entails developing the plan to orchestrate projects, resources, timescales, monitoring and control.
- Manage improvement of ongoing operational contingency performance assessment and systematically applying knowledge for program success.
- Responsible for governance, which involves working with the overarching structure, processes and procedures to accomplish objectives, which include metrics of success and deliverables.
- Manage alignment of top-down vision, goals and objectives from business strategy flowing through to successful completion of projects for program objectives.
- Regularly review for accountability and successful management of project and stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited US college or university.
- Fifteen (15) years relevant experience.
- Must be a US citizen and meet eligibility requirements for a US Public Trust.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent project or program management certification is required.
- Federal government consulting experience highly preferred.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience working and building relationships with client executives and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently, as well as be a team player under tight deadlines with changing priorities.
- Work with the operational (ATCT, EnRoute, Oceanic) stakeholders on developing and documenting operational contingency plans and exercises.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting Government projects and/or acquisition programs
- Possess excellent computer literacy with the ability to function in FAA multi-system software applications to include, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, SharePoint and Automated Contingency Tool (ACT2).
- Ability to prioritize and manage actions to meet changing deadlines and requirements within a high volume, high stress environment.
- Ability to solve problems through systematic analysis of processes with sound judgment with a realistic understanding of relevant issues.
- Master’s degree.
About the Company
Capital Group, a certified small business, is a customer responsive firm with an extensive record of providing superior professional support services to Federal clients. Our professional services include full life cycle strategic consulting, acquisitions strategy development and implementation, systems engineering, program management and business and financial management.
Capital Group offers competitive wages and provides excellent benefits. We offer a 401(k) plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, paid time off, company social and charity events, and much more.